Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 5 August 2012

Fun In The Sun - Addicted To Stamps & Totally Tilda DT Card

Good morning peeps,
Didn't team GB do well yesterday :) I haven't actually seen much of the Olympics as this past week has been crazy so I've just caught snippets of it here & there & I was supposed to be typing and scheduling my post last night but kind of got distracted & was watching the Olympics instead so I only got as far as uploading the pictures lol.

We had little Ollie for another over night stay on Thursday and once again he was a little angel & he made Jodie soooooo happy by saying her name for the very first time and because he got lots of praise he kept toddling over to her & saying "Jodie" waiting for us to applaud him & applauding himself lol.

You know I was having my lovely big porch double glazed & a new front door fitted, well it's all been done but .................
The front door is lovely, as are the 2 large windows but the smallest window which is still pretty big is annoying the life out of me as the patterned lines on it are vertical and the patterned lines on the door and large windows are horizontal!!!! I guess that's the kind of thing that happens when a woman is too busy to supervise men lol.
God help the boss when he pops around to inspect the work next week as I am seriously one unhappy bunny about it as he will find out as I don't get annoyed very often most things just go over my head as life is too short to stress over little things but when I do get mad there's no stopping me, that crazy woman inside me really comes out to play & she doesn't stop for breath she just rants for England lol. I must take a piccy of it and give you all a giggle it really has to be seen to be believed how they messed it up lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this fortnights challenge is

I am sharing my card between 2 of my DT's as I was unable to finish my card & join my lovely Tilda teamies for the start of the new challenge so I am posting this little card for the midway reminder at
TOTALLY TILDA
where the challenge is
SUMMER FUN
so think holiday / vacation, beach, lazy Summer days etc.
I can't tell you how lovely it feels to have eventually finished off this card, all I had to do was embellish it which took a very long time but I did it yaaaayyyy lol.
Ingredients -
Image - Magnolia, Water Lily Tilda
Medium - Copics
Papers - Melissa Frances, C'est La Vie
Flowers - Kort & Godt, Wild Orchid & Magnolia
Sentiment - Cats Life Press
Pearls - Melissa Frances / String Of Pearls - Wild Orchid
Bling - The Ribbon Girl
Lace - from the forgotten about depths of my lace basket!
Sparkle - crystal Glamour Dust paint
Tools - Eyelet Lace PATP, Doily Lace border, Frond Leaf & Classic 3-in-1 butterfly punches - all Martha Stewart, Magnolia Doo Hickey heart swirls, Cheery Lynn butterfly, & SCAD Classic Corner
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, E93, R20, hair - E47, E44, E42, dress R85, R83, R81, bloomers - C3, C1, C00, waterlilies - RV63, RV00, RV000 / YG67, YG63, YG61
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes, 2 Sisters - anything goes, Crafts 4 Eternity - Summer Fun, The Poodles Parlour - anything goes, Simply Create Too - anything goes, Stempelsonnen - free theme, Delightful Challenges - birthdays, Hanna & Friends - Summer, Moving Along With The Times - Summer, My Heart Pieces - use designer paper, Southern Girls - water play, Creative Belli - travel/vacation (old - lace), Whimsy Inspiration - Summer Fun, Creative Craft - Summertime, Die Cuttin' Divas - anything goes

In case you missed it yesterday we have a DT call being held at TOTALLY TILDA using the piccy below as inspiration for your card, hop over to the challenge blog for more details :)
If anyone hasn't entered my Anniversary candy and would like to it closes tonight so leave your details with Mr Linky.
Thanks for stopping by

51 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card Mandy as always, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Mandy! I love the colours and all the beautiful embellies! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a gorgeous and beautiful soft creation love your border mandy this is wonderful perfection hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mandy. Beautifully coloured image, as always. That spray of flowers is just gorgeous and love all the embellishments, well worth the time it took.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, gorgeous image and such pretty detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Mandy, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mandy. I just love all your borders around your cards.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is this! I love all those flowers and I think that's one of my favourite Magnolia images. Very beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. As stunning as ever hun, beautifully coloured & lay out as always & such lush flowers..love everything about it :)

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning Mandy. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy, what a fabulous card hun, beautifully coloured and superb detail, as always a real pleasure to visit.
    Don't fancy being in their shoes hun but would like to be a fly on the wall!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Mandy very pretty indeed

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a feast again to see your card Mandy, soooooooooooo sweet!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Moo Moo :-) so pretty as always. Gotta go, Olmoicsis on and I hav Olympic OCD
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Mandy, wow hun this is so pretty. I love that image and really like that oval frame you stamped her on! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely beautiful Mandy, gorgeously coloured image and stunning details. Hope you get your window sorted x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card Mandy:) I love all the lovely details you add on it:) I like the lace, the flowers composition, the sentiment, pearls, the papers used...all:))
    Well done dear creative friend:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  18. How precious is this...Just beautiful. Love all the embellies. Wonderful coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card Mandy. Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a stunning card as always when I visit WOW im loving the colour combination,and teh composition is amazing ,its so soft and pretty and the flowers are glorious.thankyou for sharing your amazing work
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card, so pretty and I love the flowers and layout :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy and love all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning hun, your composition is absolutely amazing.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH My goodness... this card is what I call fan-flipin-tastic!!! Wow.. I so love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous card. All of the embellishments are beautiful. Perfect layout and I love that sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow breathe taking Mandy!!!!your talent is amzing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow!! gorgeous! love it!
    Thank you for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow was für ein geniales Kärtchen.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Stine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, Mandy! Your card is absolutely breath taking! So elegant and gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope to see you again!!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Mandy,
    Wonderful card I love the flowers and your coloring is beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, I'm speechless. This card is so wonderful. Wow.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

    Xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wie schön! Eine phantastische Karte!

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning creation, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges & MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Aww! this is really sweet Mandy! what a wonderful cute Tilda image and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and embellishments - the flowers and stitching look so pretty !!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a stunning card. I love this adorable image and those flowers, my word..are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So Cute.. I love the color in her dress.. And Lovely Coloring.. Great use of the swirl die cut in the Flower arrangement.. -It looks stunning... And it is a Gorgeous Card... Happy anniversary.. A little late from me... We could not stand the weather anymore. .. so we went to Nice France for the long weekend.. And came home late last night... We finally got a few days with SUN and WARM weather.. which we have not had in the North part of Norway this summer... :o)..

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am always in awe of your cards. So very beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  39. CIAO MANDY STUPENDA LA TUA CARD..MI PIACE TANTO LA COLORAZIONE DEL TIMBRO MA I DETTAGLI SONO FANTASTICI...I FIORI CHE HAI USATO SEMBRANO VERI. MOLTO MOLTO BELLA

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! Mandy you always make the most amazing cards. If anyone needs Inspiration they will find it here!
    This is stunning!Every part of it is beautifully done.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT too.
    Hope you don't shout toooo loud about the window..I am prone to headaches....lol
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just a eye candy lol. Extraordinary.Thank You so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces,hope to see you again next week and don't forget to check back if you are the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Mandy your card is fab I love all the different elements and every time I look I see something different

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awwwww. this is fantastic! Love all those lovely details you've added! And the image is coloured so amazingly.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is just amazing! My jaw is on the floor because I can see all the work that went into this beautiful card. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Simply Create Too and the Anything Goes Challenge this week!
    Jennifer- Simply Create Too Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  46. So many fun details! Thanks for playing along with Simply Create Too Anything Goes Challenge!
    Jennifer- Simply Create Too Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  47. OMG!!!! This card is absoluley stunning. I love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  48. Absolutely stunning as always Mandy
    Thanks for playing at MAWTT this week for our Summer challenge, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins