Thank you for following me xx

Thursday 11 October 2012

Super Cute Ballerina's - LOTV GDT

Hello peeps,
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my Pixie Tilda card, sorry I haven't made it around to visit you all yet, I'm going to have to leave shorter but sweet comms or I'll never make it round to you all :)
I've had a really lazy day today, it's been so dark, wet and miserable and I couldn't really summon up the energy to be bothered to do much around the house or anything crafty until about 7pm & I had a spurt of energy so out came the hoover & duster & off I went like a whirlwind lol. That is so typical of me, "normal" people relax and chill out for the evening but I suddenly wake up & start cleaning like a lunatic lol.

Today I have my second GDT creation for Lili Of The Valley which can also be seen on the LOTV Ideas To Inspire blog :)
The first time I saw these adorable little ballerina's I knew they would look gorgeous stamped to together & indeed they do.
Ingredients -
Medium - Copics
Papers - SEI & kraft
Flowers - Kort & Godt & Wild Orchid
Large Brad - American Crafts
Sparkle - Crystal glamour dust
Doily & charm from stash
String of Pearls - Wild Orchid
Tools - MS Eyelet lace PATP, MS loops punch, CC Designs Olive Branch, sewing machine
The Copic colours I've used are -
Wish Upon A Star - skin - E1, E00, E000, E93, hair - E44, E43, E41, clothes - RV63, RV00, RV000 / C1, C00, stars - YR24, YR21
Dainty Dancing - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, E93, hair - E55, E53, E51, clothes - RV63, RV52, RV00 / C1, C00 / W4, W2, W0
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafts & Me - anything goes, Divas By Design - anything goes, Whimsy Inspirations - all things sparkly
Thanks for stopping by

Follow Me on Pinterest

40 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Mandy. Love this image and the the flowers look stunning. Always a joy to visit your blog.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! this is just gorgeous. They look so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mandy, Your card and image is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the two images put together. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on the LOTV Ideas to Inspire blog & just had to pop in to say how gorgeous it is!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mandy how gorgeous this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie this is so adorable. I love the colours and your gorgeous flowers. Oooh I just spotted your little ballerina charm too - divine!!
    hugs
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, you're right, they look gorgeous together.
    I always love your cards,
    Hugs,
    Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, stunning and gorgeous. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy, this is absolutely adorable!! Love these sweet images and your soft colors are so sweet!! TFS! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh they are so cute Mandy! Love all the pink hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy, this is so beautiful.I love that sweet image and the colors are gorgeous. Sweet charm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH they do look cute stamped together!! so pretty mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I love your gorgeous card!!!
    The image is beautiful and so well colored... love the flowers and the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cute creation. I love the pink too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Mandy, lovely creation, so cute these two xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card and the image is absolutely cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Hun, love the combination of images, papers and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is stunning, Mandy!
    Cute image and lovely flowers!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card with a super lotv image! Great that you are GDT! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely adore LOTV and you have done such a fabulous job combining these two images. - Beautiful design work and beautifully done!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute and pretty. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW again Mandy!!!! They are fantabulous!!!!! Love them in pink and the flowers are to die for! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet Mandy, gorgeous images and love the pink colour tones. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beeuuutiful Mandy. Love all the many details but my faves are the pearls at pigtails. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic sweet card Mandy:)
    Wonderful stamps and flowers composition:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh these two are so cute together and I love the flower garland you've created along the top! stunning card! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card! I love the flowers and the charm and of course your coloring of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mandy, this is stunning. I wish I had just a little of your talent. Beautiful. Now I am heading to your Pinterest...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the stamps together arent they so cute ...what fab card as alwayss the attention to detail is amazing and I love the little dancer charm....sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Morning Mandy this is totally gorgeous...very yummy looking card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow!Breathless it is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  34. gorgeous feminine card love the soft colour and really cute images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi hunny, wow another beautiful creation, love these images and they look fab together, gorgeous details and flowers hunny,

    ps tried the pinterest thing only it won't work on my blog, told you these things don't like me lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute cute cute and love the charms!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  37. Utrolig herlig rosa kort og så flote stempeltrykk.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  38. Stunning card Mandy, love all the flowers and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just so beautiful as always. Thank you for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love, love, love them... adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins