Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sparkly Snowflakes - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello peeps,
I am a little later with my post today as it's taking ages to write due to this horrid pink laptop being naughty & freezing on me & the aero visual things or whatever they are called with Windows 7 has gone berserk and my graphics are jumping all over the place so keeping the pictures where they should be in my post has been a nightmare, I'm scared to type lol, it was definitely one of my worst ever buys, flipping pink thing lol.

I have a question today! Can anyone please point me in the direction of a nice cat & a dog digi stamp? I've had an order for a cat birthday card for a lady, and a dog card for a man, and I can't think where I've seen any, probably because my head is firmly in Christmas mode lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is a
SNOWFLAKES

My lovely teamies and I are featuring Glitter Ritz products on our creations this week and I've discovered a new favourite sparkle :)
I've used Cool Highlight microfine glitter and it definitely lives up to the name microfine, it's more like a powder than a glitter and super sparkly so I love it.
I've been eyeing up these cute little house kits by Melissa Frances for ages and finally moved them off of my  in store wish list & into my cart, they are really cheap to buy too so I may well have to get some more. There is a lovely church kit as well but it was out of stock when I placed my order so I'm keeping an eye out for that to come back in stock.

I have made the little snowmen out of Martha Stewart crafters clay which is another new love of mine, rather than hunt for my vellum the little windows are covered with the packaging from my ArtBin magnetic sheets which had just arrived in the post from Simon Says Stamp when I was making these little house which was nice and handy, pretty much everything has been covered with Aleene's glitter snow, and had Cool Highlight glitter sprinkled all over it to make it really lovely & sparkly :)
The Copic Colours I've used are -
Mini Tilda in Christmas Coat - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, hair -E25, E31, E50, coat & boots - W4, W2, W00, fur trim - E41, E40, tights - C1, C00, present - E15, E13, E11, E00
Mini Tilda Carol Singing (below) - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, hair - E44, E43, E41, coat - E74, E71, E70, fur trim - E41, E40, hat & gloves - E53, E51, E50, wings - C1, C0, C00, hymn sheet - W2, W0, W00 / C1, C00
The roofs on both little houses have been covered with snow & lots of little snowflakes and again sprinkled with Cool Highlight glitter. The little bundles of twigs & tiny fir cone are off of an old Christmas garland but everything else you will find in store.
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
I'm entering my little houses in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes, Inspire Me Friday - anything goes
The winner of the 
 from my blog is the lovely
Winnie is donating her prize money from Simon Says Stamp to the Cincinnati Children's Hospital which has a special personal meaning to Winnie.

Phew made it to the end, eventually! I'm going to attempt to sort this flipping pink thing out, it's so close to getting the hammer treatment lol.
  Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest


42 comments:

  1. I'm speechless, yet again!! Absolutely fabulous Mandy!! So gorgeous!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. Gorgeous Houses and Decorations. .. Beautiful Coloring. And I love the way you have put everything together.. Fantastic with all the snow.. and wood outside the houses... WOW.. someday I am going to make something like this.. and put an electric Tea-light inside.. imagine the cosy Christmas house..
    Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow wow!!!!!!!!!! just stunning Mandy your so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous Mandy. Well done on persevering with the post. Hope you get the puter sorted out soon.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are fab what a transformation from the blank houses you never cease to amaze me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic Mandy! Sooo beautiful! Such gorgeous quaint little houses :)

    Lili of the Valley have lovely cat and dog images - here's one cat one and one dog one - they do have others as well though.

    http://liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/_Stamp__-_Thomas_-_Big_Bunch_of_Flowers.html

    http://liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Stamp_-_Painting_Puppy.html

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe my eyes, this is absolutely amazing and soooooo beautiful, great job Mandy!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing! I think I'm speechless! I love the way you did the snow on the roofs--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What can I say Mandy but...... WOW WOW WOW it's stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy these are absolutely gorgeous.. I love them, so creative and cute

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous houses.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMW these are amazing!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Mandy, everything about it is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Mandy, fabulous creations:) An enchantment for my eyes:) Fantastic Your fantasy:))
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  17. oohh Mandy ,, I have spent ages admiring these and was wondering how you had made them ,,, they are absolutetly fanbloomintastic !! WOW !!!
    OK ,,, going shopping now ,,,,,, :-) LOVE the little snowmen so need some of that clay, houses ,,, what else .,. lol :-) Am making a list,, and checking it twice ,,,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh Mandy! these are just stunning! I love the added detail of the little wood piles :) Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Totally Speechless Baby Girl!! Bloomin Marvellous! Brilliant, amazing, fantastic, adorable, gorgeous, I'm running out of superlatives here!!
    Where do you get your ideas from??
    Love them!!!
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant work, Mandy....soooooo impressive! WOW...I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! Stunning houses, Mandy!! They look so lovely on the tree...gotta love that glitter snow too! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH!!!!!!!!! my my my... I'm speechless. Imagine building a little Christmas village out of those pretty little houses, and having them under your Christmas tree! full of little tildas... OH!!!!!! both houses are just fabulous, so imaginative Mandy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Mandy!!!! What an amazing scene you created!!!! Love all the wonderful details, it must have taken you a long time! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  24. These houses are gorgeous and your blog header is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are SO cute! Reminds me of my Uncle and his train set that he would set up under the tree each year, complete with a village of houses just like these! Must check these out - I bet you had such fun making them!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Mandy these houses are absolutely fantastic, I love the snow and Tildas are so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. ooooooooooohh! wow!! I'm speechless....I love it, both of them. Really cool.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so beautiful Mandy, your little houses are delightful and brilliantly created. Your snow and details are stunning topped with the adorable Tilda's!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow wow wow Mandy! Your creativity never ends .. I so love this! Gorgeous to bits this is with so many STUNNING details! You're AMAZING Sweetie! Love love LOVE!

    Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh. My! This is the most amazing project EVER! You are just brilliant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mandy, kudos to you. I spotted this while commenting on MIM and you have just done an outstanding job here. The crackle on the building, the little wood piles, all the attention to detail is adorable!!
    Thank you for spreading Christmas cheer at Make It Monday.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow!! these are really fabulous little houses, I love the snow and all the sparkle.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Amazing creations Mandy, you are really a creative lady:)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Mandy wow I bet the took some time to create, they are both stunning and you are very talented and clever. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG!! These are STUNNING Mandy..Love the glitter highlights..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh wow! These are GORGEOUS! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh wow! These are just GORGEOUS! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your little houses are so adorable! Love the snow effect...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Mandy, I see you've been quiet for last while. I hope its just that you are in the happy throes of Christmas prep and that all is well with you hun. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, wow, wow!!! Not sure what else to say, these are just amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins