Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Easter Tags - Simon Says Stamp DT

 Good afternoon lovely peeps,
It's been a busy few days in the Stacey household, the decorating has now finished in the hall landing & stairs, I just need to finish arranging the photos on the family rogues gallery wall lol, and it will all be done thankfully as I have a severe case of blog and craft room withdrawal lol.
I've also been busy giving my mum computer lessons so I hope you read this mommy, I'll have to start giving her a test on what I put in my blog post just to make sure she's being brave and surfing the net unsupervised lol.
The postie has just arrived with my new Magnolia Ink & as Ali picked it up off the porch floor to give me my post on her way out she started walking backwards coming back indoors to have a nose at it so I literally had to kick her out telling her she'd suddenly outstayed her welcome lol. I know her game trying to read mine first to see if it's worth buying or not, that's you exposed to the world ha ha ha.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is
SPRING / EASTER

My lovely teamies & I are featuring MEMORY BOX products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
 I've made some Easter tags to attach to my nieces/nephews/goddaughters etc chocolate eggs, in hindsight a card would have been much quicker lol.
All of the images are Magnolia stamps & I've again used those cute little banners & sentiments which is one of Simon Says Stamps new & exclusive releases,  All Ocassion stamp sets.
 I've used Memory Box's Cherished Label & Tiffany Frame on all of my tags
Apologies peeps I've used so many different copics I didn't make a note of them this time.
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree :)
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

I'm entering my tags in the following challenge - 
Make It Monday - anything goes
I'm still toying with the idea of selling some cards online as currently I only sell locally & when people email me with requests for cards they have seen on my blog, but the big question is Esty, eBay or a Facebook page, hmmm I'm yet to decide, any suggestions would be appreciated :)
 I have several cards part made on my desk that I need to get finished off and a heaving inbox I need to reply to but for now I just want to slob out on the sofa so it's coffee and blog time for me& maybe just a little bit of chocolate which I'm sure will help me concentrate lol.
Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Mandy :-) all of them are absolutely fabulous ! :-)
    enjoy your new Tilda's too ,, looking forward to seeing them :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful hun so sweet and just gorgeous so much better than a card :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Mandy!! Absolutely stunning!! All of those images are adorable!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little Easter tags are just beautiful, Mandy! Your colouring and attention to detail is just stunning, as always! Love that memory box frame, so delicate - do I need it?!:P Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could these be any cuter?! Such a great idea for our theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tags.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous tags so sweet and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so cute, love the little chickens!

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous tags Mandy. A lovely idea.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet tags-rabbit in blue is my favourite,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Mandy:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tags, Mandy! I really love the designs and the coloring as always is perfect! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tags,Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes a card would have been quicker but these are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these are just darling Mandy! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mandy: Such beautiful tags! Hi to Mandy's MOM! Hope you are having fun on the net!!
    I sell my cards to family, friends and coworkers when they ask or give me an idea what they are looking for. I am toying with Etsy also, but haven't looked into it yet. Still weighing options. Your work is so lovely, anyone would be lucky to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous tags Mandy, all that lovely coloring, they are wonderful thanks for sharing and have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW amazing tags Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, love your tags Mandy. Each one is so pretty

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mandy , Mandy these tags are stunning .nuh , EXQUISITE!!
    Super stylish .The labels, the frames and the images ..
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mandy, these tags are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these are amazing!! I saw them on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They're so adorable Mandy!!!! What a great compliment to chocolate eggs. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous eggs!! What a beautiful tag to attach onto a Easter gift, love it!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi I saw these on MIM..how cute are they! Etsy is a good but remember that most of the buyers are from the states and the mimimum postage to send a card there (when packaged up) is £3.30. It makes our cards very expensive. Ebay fees are just way too high and people do not recognise hand made art there. Hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mandy, these tags are stunning! Love the frames, the images, the coloring... spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins