Thank you for following me xx

Sunday 28 April 2013

Gorjuss Hugs & More Bees! - Addicted To Stamps & Simon Artist Group DT's


Hello  lovely peeps,
Yes I'm back again, apologies for overloading you in one day, if you missed my followers candy scroll down one post :)

Thanks so much for all your get well wishes, the antibiotics must be doing their job as I am starting to feel better just really tired and wiped out which to my way of thinking means I must need chocolate lol.
Writing my post has been a bit of a nightmare due to having power cuts for some reason, & then I've been having a lovely catch up & a giggle with my baby sis Tracey and my niece Gemma who are visiting from Plymouth, I always miss my little sis like mad when she goes back home & I keep calling Jodie Tracey by mistake lol.

Today is new challenge day at 
& this fortnight our challenge is 
I have fallen in love with the Gorjuss Girls all over again, I can't get over how much bigger the newer release stamps are compared to the older girlies.
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E21, E00, E000, R12, hair - N9, N7, N5, dress - W4, W2, W0, tights & gloves - E27, E25, E23 / E53, E51, E50, teddy - E33, E31, E30, R12

The papers are Maja Design Vintage Summer, the metal butterfly is from Wild Orchid, the gorgeous big pearl bling is from The Ribbon Girl & the little stamps in the corner & inside are from a Simon Says Stamp Exclusive stamp set which is in inlinkz :)
This little card will be going in my Etsy shop later if anyone is interested.

I have been a busy girl & thought as I was feeling a little better I'd best start & tackle an Etsy order a customer had placed :) 
My Bee card using Simon Says Stamps cute exclusive Bee stamp set went into my little Etsy shop & a customer requested a total of 6 of the same card. I don't duplicate cards as I always think that spoils the beauty of handmade cards, they are one of a kind when I make them so I agreed to make them similar but not identical. I kept the card design the same and just varied the lace, colour of pearls, the yellow papers and where and how many bee's & flowers I used & also made each insert a little different. They are all  now on their way to America, so fingers crossed she likes them!
 Even after going almost cross eyed & seeing bees in my sleep I still love them lol.
The colour difference in natural daylight & artificial daylight even from a daylight bulb always amazes me. The first photo above with all six cards lined up I had to take indoors as it was too windy to even bother attempting a line up outside, keeping one card under control for a photo shoot was hard enough lol, all the other photos are taken in my garden & in my opinion you can't beat natural daylight.
The copic colours I've used are -
Y35, Y32, Y21 / C1. C0, C00 / N9, N7, N5
Yaaayyyy I'm all caught up :) I keep hitting save so I don't lose my post just in case the power goes off again but I've made it to the end with the power staying on thankfully.
Thanks for stopping by

31 comments:

  1. OMG so sweet card
    and bees are fabulous,
    gorgeous work,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards today are gorgeous as ever Mandy :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy!

    What a lovely bunch of cards here :) The first card with Gorjuss Girl in it, is so elegant and love the colors!!! Fabulous flower and pins!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic bee cards Mandy.
    Love that gorjuss card. The colours are beautiful
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous from the monochromatic colours to the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOh Mandy she'll LOVE every single one and all those beezzzzzzzzzzzzz, what a wonderful job!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy, glad you are on the road to recovery hun. Your first gorjuss card is so perfect that there is absolutely nothing any person could change on it to make it any better! They just don't come better than that. Congrats on your 'Busy Bee' order - I am sure she will be thrilled with them - wishing you many more orders as you deserve them in spades. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the Gorjuss card is so beautifull, the stamp is coloured so well. Love all the brown, and the bouquet of flowers, I just love it!
    The beezz cards are so cute! Your custumor will adore them, I'm sure!
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous gorjuss makes!! well done on your sales x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Mandy 2 gorgeous cards! I particularly love the Gorjuss girl one! I have that stamp and now I feel inspired to dust her off!!
    hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are really pretty. Love the flowers on the one with Gorjuss and I like the idea of making those bee cards almost the same, only changing them a tiny bit. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gorguss girl card is just stunning Mandy. Beautiful flowers and details. Love the bee cards too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beyond gorgeous, Mandy. I am just in awe, and drooling over all those gorgeous flowers and that lovely stick pin. This is just delightful, and such a blessing to view. Thanks for sharing it, and if you would consider stopping by to link it up with us at Word Art Wednesday, that would be AWESOME. Our challenges are always Anything Goes, and I would just LOVE to have you share your incredible art with us any time you are able. Just LOVELY and amazing. Please stop by to check us out - we have three sponsors and over TWELVE (12) prizes this week. I hope you will stop by whenever you can. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning creations Mandy.
    You have coloured Gorjuss beautifully. I love her shiny hair.
    Lots of scrummy detail too.
    Perfect!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, your Gorjuss card is STUNNING!!! Love your colouring and all those beautiful flowers! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow i so love the card it is beautiful and done so well very nice hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh goodie--I am so glad you are feeling better~~thanks God for drugs!!! My oh my ~~You Gorjuss girl card is Just Lovely!! Like the stamped corners--Oh YES!!! Oh and those dp's, lace, flowers---yummyyy!!!!! Your bees are BEE-utiful!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mandy
    Your cards are all so gorgeous and beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning beautiful card and love the bee cards too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mandy, this is sooo gorgeous hun. Fabulous colouring and love the flowers.
    Hope you had a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW Mandy your card is beautiful,,,stunning, gorgeous colours and do love those girls..Hugs Lozyz x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards, beautiful coloring!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first card is stunning my dearest:) Gorgeous image and perfect lovely details and flowers:)
    The other cards are Wonderful and so funny:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous card Mandy! Fab details, embellies and your colouring is beautiful! Lovely bee cards! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is very pretty. I love earth tones and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh well done Mandy love all of your makes, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful!! Fantastic card!! Love the pearl row. And the flowers are Gorgeous!! FAB colors and Beautiful Design! Love the Details!! And Great to hear that you feel a bit better!! A bit didficult writing with my phone!! (Hate it)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Utterly stunning, Hun! Love that cute gorjuss girl. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins