Thank you for following me xx

Monday 22 September 2014

Gorjuss Ladybird

Hello lovely peeps,
I am really enjoying catching up with lots of my blogging friends and having some chilled out blogging sessions. There are a hundred and one different things I should be doing but I am making sure I squeeze some blogging time into life's busy schedule again as I have missed visiting everyone and not only that, I seem to have lots of cards I am yet to post on my blog.
 
Today I have a card to share that I made a little while ago and is another of those that hasn't yet made it onto my blog until now.
 I went a little bit OTT buying Gorjuss stamps a little while ago and have so many waiting to be inked, and this little lady is called "Ladybird"
 The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E21, E00, E000, R12, hair - C9, C7, C5, C3, clothes - N3, N1, N0 / R02, R00, R000 / R12, R14, R17
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - stamps or stencils
 
 Here is a peek at the inside
 This little card is currently available in my Etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=l2-shopheader-name
That's it from me for today peeps, thanks for stopping by


15 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    Could your cards get any prettier? the colours are just so yummy, and your beautiful colouring to top it off!
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! so pretty! Love the bright colours scheme, so fresh and energizing. The patterned paper is beautiful and the embellishment on the card look so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mandy, this is sooooo beautiful!!! Love the colors and all the gorgeous details!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, this is just GORJUSS!!!!! I am always so inspired by you , thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Mandy, this is stunning. Such beautiful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome, Mandy! I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Mandy I am too taking some time out, I drool at your creations regularly but love having a minute or two to leave some love
    Hugs Bridget xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Mandy this is so beautiful I love how you have coloured that gorgeous image her hair looks amazing and helps her to really stand out, the design is excellent, I have missed seeing your design work as you are so inspirational, the colours and embellishments are truly wonderful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a stunning beautiful card Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous :). love the colors and your fab spary flowers! you are my inspiration !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorjuss card Mandy :) Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins