Thank you for following me xx

Thursday 25 May 2017

Simon Says Stamp "Cherished" New Release

Hello lovely peeps,
Today is new launch day at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp & I have a couple of cards to share with you that I have created with the pretty new Floral Sparkle Die.


Here is the whole lovely Cherished release for you to feast your eyes on :)



First up is my white card & to create the background I die cut the Floral Sparkle die a few times & randomly embossed some of the flowers using the die cut as a stencil with embossing paste & then sprinkled them with glitter. I die cut the Floral Sparkle die again on a strip of card and then used this as a stencil to colour with my copics. I kept the colouring really light & not as precise as I usually would to give the flowers a water colour effect.
Once assembled I added a sentiment from Simon's It's Your Birthday Stamp Set & finished with a Prima flower & some small drops of perfect pearls.


For the background of my second card I have die cut the Floral Sparkle die multiple times to fill a piece of card and then blended distress inks over it before mounting onto black card. I also blended distress inks on a plain piece of card & then die cut Simon's Big Hugs die and mounted it onto foam pads & attached the die cut to the panel & added a few of Simon's pretty sequins to finish..


That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I especially like the first one and using the die in different ways too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I didn't think I "needed" this one, but you've changed my mind! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins