Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Sparkle - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I am starting a big sort out in my craft room today & moving some of the furniture around to maximize the space. It's a lovely good size room but somehow I still struggle for storage space so I need to be ruthless & reorganize. I'm looking forward to rediscovering all the stash I'd forgotten I have as that always happens lol.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Sparkle

 this week the design team are featuring our own brand fabulous

Home

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My card today features lots of Simon's lovely own brand products as you will see in the Inlinkz below. The background has been created simply with Prima pastel watercolor paints on Ranger specialty card stock & some splatters of Copic opaque white. 
I have used a stamp set from Simon's latest Mothers, Fathers & Florals release & added a sparkly die cut using the large "You" die & then finished off with a few sequins.
This is definitely not one of my favourite cards that I have created but to be honest I really wasn't in the mood to be creating as I felt emotionally drained, so I just kind of went through the motions & ended up with this card!
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes



That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. This looks fab and so pretty love how you have used the stamp.
    Have fun with the room !!! I've just done mine but I'm pretty strict about doing mine every few months (my room is small so have to keep it organised) and honestly I kinda enjoy doing it.
    Hope you are enjoying your time off lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Mandy, this is such a pleasing design! Love the soft pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy - I love the background, so pretty <3
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy, love the background you created and colours. I need a serious sort out too, I've forgotten what I have and then It's deciding what to part with.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the pink!!! Well, even though you just went through the motions, this turned out fabulously! Great splatter background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card and I love how you used that stamp from the set for the card front!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins